Our Kids Garden Club season will resume in May of 2018. We look forward to even more fun next season. We hope to continue to instill a love for gardening within your children while they have fun and learn during our amazing activities and workshops.
Kids Garden Club Guidelines
We ask that you please adhere to our guidelines so that we can provide your children with a quality and fun-filled learning experience. Our goal is to have every child participate and put a smile on their face, so we have developed these guidelines to help us reach that goal. Your help is greatly appreciated. Our guidelines are as follows:
- Kids Garden Club is for ages 4-10.
- You must sign up in the store and include your email to ensure admittance to the class.
- You must arrive promptly at the beginning of class to ensure your spot is not released to a walk-in. Those who show up after the class has started risk their spot being released to a walk-in.
- Classes begin at the start of the hour posted on our flyers.
- We will try to accommodate walk-ins, but they may be asked to attend a following class, if space is still available.
- Parents/Guardians must stay on site during classes.
- We get dirty sometimes, so play clothes are advised
- Please cancel in advance if you cannot make it to the class, so that another child that is waiting can fill the slot.
- Make sure to double check the location and date you would like to attend as we have two locations that offer classes. Schedule is listed below.
- Photos may be taken during our Kids Garden Club classes and events. These photos may or may not be included on Rainbow Gardens website, and other social media platforms. On the day of the events, you must state if you do not wish to have your child in pictures pertaining to the class or event. We love to see and share the excitement on children’s faces as they are enjoying themselves at our Kids Garden Club; but we will respect your wishes if you choose not to be included.
Enjoy some photos from 2015 – 2016 Kids Garden Club events:
Here are some links to activities the kids will enjoy, in fact, the whole family will enjoy them together.