We ask that you please adhere to our guidelines so that we can provide your children with a quality and fun-filled learning experience. Our goal is to have every child participate and put a smile on their face, so we have developed these guidelines to help us reach that goal. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Kids Garden Club Guidelines:
- Kids Garden Club is for ages 4-10.
- You must sign up in the store and include your email to ensure admittance to the class.
- You must arrive promptly at the beginning of class to ensure your spot is not released to a walk-in. Those who show up after the class has started risk their spot being released to a walk-in.
- Classes begin at the start of the hour posted on our flyers.
- We will try to accommodate walk-ins, but they may be asked to attend a following class, if space is still available.
- Parents/Guardians must stay on site during classes.
- We get dirty sometimes, so play clothes are advised
- Please cancel in advance if you cannot make it to the class, so that another child that is waiting can fill the slot.
- Make sure to double check the location and date you would like to attend as we have two locations that offer classes. Schedule is listed below.
Our 2017 Schedule is here! Just in time for summer.
Kids Garden Club Bandera will be the 2nd Saturday of each month starting in May and ending October 15th.
Kids Garden Club Thousand Oaks will be the 3rd Saturday of each month starting in May and ending October 22nd.
Please see our event calendar, or agenda for updates on our Kids Garden Club Classes.
Enjoy some photos from 2015 Kids Garden Club events:
Here are some links to activities the kids will enjoy, in fact, the whole family will enjoy them together.