Employment at Rainbow Gardens can be fun and rewarding! We are currently preparing for our Spring 2019 season.
If you are interested in applying at Rainbow Gardens, please follow these steps.
- Print and complete the “General Employment Application” found below.
- Identify which position you would like to apply for and print out the job requisition page.
- Bring both the General Employment Application and Job Requisition page , in person, to the Rainbow Gardens location which has posted the job.
- Ask to speak to the hiring manager noted next to the job description link when dropping off your application.
**Please note each Rainbow Gardens location hires independently. If you have questions about the hiring process, please contact the location directly.**
General Employment Application:
Note: Only Customer Service Representatives and Full time positions need to complete to the “Skills Testing” (Horticulture quiz) found in the employment application.
Rainbow Gardens Bandera Road Job Requisitions:
8516 Bandera Road, San Antonio, Texas 78250
- Full time: Bandera Road – Full Time – Horticulture Technician – Hiring Manager: Dan Keith
- Part Time: Bandera Road – Part Time – Customer Service Representative – Hiring Manager: Marshall Grell or Kathy Wolf
- Bandera Road – Part Time – Cashier – Hiring Manager: Marshall Grell or Kathy Wolf
- Bandera Road – Part Time – Receiver – Hiring Manager: Dan Keith
- Bandera Road – Part Time – Carry Out – Hiring Manager: Dan Keith
Rainbow Gardens Thousand Oaks Job Requisitions:
2585 Thousand Oaks, San Antonio, TX 78232
Interviews for spring seasonal hiring begin the weekend of January 12th, 2019. Thousand Oaks is looking for:
- Part Time General Labor
- Weekend Carry-Out Help
- Part Time Cashiers
- Part Time Sales
Point of contact: Ronnie Grell Owner/Manager
You can download the general application form or come pick one up at Thousand Oaks anytime.